ページ

2012年9月28日金曜日

WELCOME!

Welcome to JAPAN×AMERICA!
Before jumping into any stories, I would like to introduce myself.
I am Jobana Westbay, an American teenager living in Japan.
I often hear the question, "What country are you from?" or "How long have you lived in Japan?"  The answer to these questions is I WAS BORN IN JAPAN.  A lot of people don't seem to understand that.
So, because I've been here for 15 years and have been raised in both cultures, (at home I was American and outside I was Japanese) I wanted to share some of the wonderful experiences I've had in Japan, as well as the difficulties.
By the way, I went to Japanese public school from elementary school through junior high school, which is from 1st grade through 9th grade here, so I can speak, read, and write both Japanese and English.
I hope you enjoy my blog, and feel free to leave any questions (hopefully I can answer them) or anything else besides criticism in the comments!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿