ページ

2013年1月13日日曜日

I'm back!

Sorry!  I completely abandoned this blog for about 3 months after making it!  Forgive me, I have a lot of school work...
So, I was going to use this blog to talk about my experiences here in Japan, but now I want to also use it as a place to share some of my photography.  I take photos frequently and a lot of them show what Japan is like.

 Today, I want to share with you some hilarious translation errors on labels of some products.  They probably use computer translation software and that's why they are so bizarre.  So here you go!



2 件のコメント:

  1. Hahaha there is a thing that should not be washed with the thing. I like that one. Good idea for a post!

    返信削除
  2. Thanks, Mango Sorbet! I know, there are so many weird mistakes that are made and I sometimes wonder how they could possibly make such mistakes!

    返信削除